Website User Agreement for Creative Web Solutions (Terms of Service)PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT COMPLETELY AND CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING, BROWSING, LINKING TO OR OTHERWISE USING THE www.texascws.net WEBSITE, HEREFORTH REFERRED TO AS “THE SITE”.
THE SCOPE OF THE SITE IS DEFINED AS THE NON-TANGIBLE WEB PAGES, DATABASES, DOCUMENTS OR FILES OF ANY OF THE SITES, INCLUDING HOSTED AND/OR MANAGED SITES.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE AND SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CEASE SUCH USE.
Creative Web Solutions MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
1. Copyrights, Licenses and Idea Submissions.Domestic and International copyright and trademark laws protect the entire contents of the Site. The owners of the intellectual property, copyrights and trademarks are Creative Web Solutions, its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED ON THE SITE.
You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to Creative Web Solutions a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, sub licensable, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to Creative Web Solutions by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to Creative Web Solutions the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto.
You agree that you shall have no recourse against Creative Web Solutions for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to Creative Web Solutions.
2. Trademarks.Creative Web Solutions and/or any other names belonging to Creative Web Solutions, or its Web sites, seminars, conferences, events, trade shows, publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or service marks of Creative Web Solutions, including the "look" and "feel" of the Site, color combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements.
Any use of Creative Web Solutions trademarks is strictly prohibited without the expressed written permission from Creative Web Solutions. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners and are protected under Federal, State and Local laws.
3. Use of the Site.You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Creative Web Solutions, Creative Web Solutions does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for Creative Web Solutions identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with Creative Web Solutions. You also understand that Creative Web Solutions cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
In connection with your use of the Site, you agree you will not:
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INTERNET. Creative Web Solutions PROVIDES THE SITE AND RELATED INFORMATION "AS IS" AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE, ANY MERCHANDISE INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND Creative Web Solutions SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION.
IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY. YOU UNDERSTAND FURTHER THAT THE INTERNET CONTAINS UNEDITED MATERIALS SOME OF WHICH ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU. YOU ACCESS SUCH MATERIALS AT YOUR RISK. Creative Web Solutions HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR SUCH MATERIALS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL Creative Web Solutions BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE, OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, OR ANY DELAY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICE. EVEN IF Creative Web Solutions OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, Creative Web Solutions LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
4. Equipment.You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of the Site and all charges related thereto.
5. Indemnification and Reservation of Rights.You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Creative Web Solutions, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Site from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or your use and access of the Site.
Creative Web Solutions reserves the right to release current or past member or Web site user information if Creative Web Solutions believes that a member’s account is being used to commit unlawful acts, if the information is subpoenaed and/or if Creative Web Solutions deems it necessary and/or appropriate.
6. Third Party Rights.The provisions of paragraphs 3 (Use of the Site), and 5 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of Creative Web Solutions and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Site. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
7. Term; Termination.
Either party without notice may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions), 3 (Use of the Site), 5 (Indemnification), 6 (Third Party Rights) and 11 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
Creative Web Solutions reserves the right and obligation to terminate website hosting services for delinquent accounts or nonpayment of services at any time an account becomes delinquent. All reasonable attempts to collect debt and notify the primary account holder of the account status and balance due will be made by Creative Web Solutions using the primary account holder contact information on file prior to the termination of all website hosting services. Creative Web Solutions provides no promise or guarantee of website file retention due to delinquent accounts or nonpayments of services rendered. Further, in the event you, the primary account holder determine to terminate all or any of your website hosting services with Creative Web Solutions, or your website hosting is terminated due to nonpayment of services or account delinquency, Creative Web Solutions provides no guarantee of any website file retention or associated data for the purpose of website regeneration either with Creative Web Solutions or another website hosting company. Creative Web Solutions retains backups of websites and database information for the purpose of website recovery in the event of catastrophic failure or natural disaster.
8. Special Admonitions for International Use.Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules including, without limitation, rules about the Internet, data, e-mail, or privacy. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
9. Dealings with Third Parties.Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through the Site, regarding the payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that Creative Web Solutions shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
10. Links.The Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to non- Creative Web Solutions Internet World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Creative Web Solutions has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Creative Web Solutions is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Creative Web Solutions shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
11. Miscellaneous.This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, United States applicable to agreements made and to be performed in the said State, United States. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Creative Web Solutions and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties' obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in the County of Harris, City of Pearland, State of Texas, United States.
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Site must be commenced within one hundred and eighty (180) days after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. Creative Web Solutions failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. Creative Web Solutions may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Some of the information on this Web site may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of Creative Web Solutions. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that the actual events or results may differ materially.
3158 Visits To This Page